Friday, August 19, 2005

stupid sexy alcohol

Actually, it's not the alcohol I have a problem with; it's the hangover. As in the hangover I'm drudging through right now.

Last night I went to dinner with my friend Katy (that's not a typo) at Circle Bistro. It was a great dinner and I'd never been there before. I love going to new restaurants... well new to me anyway. We split a bottle of Zinfandel there and I immediately turned bright red. I know no one believes me, but I haven't been drinking as much as I used to. And I'm a bit on the small side. So, the tolerance is not at its peak at the moment.

Still, that didn't stop us from crossing the circle and dropping in on Hodas, who is the bartender at the Frog for those that didn't know. We proceeded to drink cheap beer. When your boyfriend is the bartender, it can be dangerous because you don't pay for ANYTHING and your cup is miraculously always full.

Needless to say, I'm hurtin' right now. I'm sure a nap on the plane to Kansas will make everything better. And then Kansas with all the loving family will be great! I'm excited to go. I want to leave now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home