Monday, September 19, 2005

weekend update

This weekend kind of sucked and I am still sad today because of it. But besides the sadness...

Friday
After work, went to ProEuro and go my eyebrows waxed. I like being a familiar customer at a salon. It's so stereotypically female. Or just stereotypical for a salon. The point is though, I like familiarity. I guess I just like to belong somewhere.

Waxed and in my better mood, I proceeded down the block to the Frog, where I met up with some friends and my boyfriend. I wasn't really drinking; so, as the night progressed and everyone else got exceedingly drunker than me, I just wanted to go home. But I promised to go back to my friend's place to hang out and seeing as I have been ditching them by staying home every weekend, I figured I had to go this time.

It was good to hang out with everyone for a bit. And I was glad to realize that I can hang out with all of them even though I wasn't drinking. Still, I just wanted to go home. I managed to do so once everyone decided to go to another bar. Guess I really am a homebody.

Saturday
Stayed home all day with Hodas and tried to help nurse him through his hangover. Eventually, he went back to the bar, but this time to tend it instead of drink it. I switched between reading, watching tv, eating, and snoozing. Pretty much my perfect night. But I felt bad for not hanging out with my friends again (different friends from Friday night).

Sunday
Feeling bad for not going out on Saturday, I went to Rhino Bar with Hodas and Andy to watch the Eagles game. We also went to Clyde's after for a late lunch/early dinner. Jesus and Katy met up with us. That was fun. Plus, I got a new dress at Anthropologie. I love buying pretty clothes =o) Then, I went home and watched the Simpsons and Family Guy (and War At Home... but not really; really I just didn't change the channel).

So, that was my weekend minus the stuff that made me cry. It seems to have been pretty fun... now that it's been edited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home