Friday, September 02, 2005

aftermath

Oh you thought that this post might be about Hurricane Katrina based on the title, but no, I'm gonna go the completely self-absorbed route and just talk about how my birthday went yesterday.

It went very well. Hodas sent me a bouquet of flowers at the office, and brought me a dozen roses at my apartment.... so I could have flowers at the only two places I ever go to. He also took me to lunch at this great restaurant/gallery downstairs in my office building. It's called Palette. They have amazing food and gorgeous artwork on display. For dinner, I went to Ruth Chris Steakhouse with my friends, Lindsay and Katy. Afterwards, Katy and I went to the Frog to see Hodas. Then, I went home.

I had forgotten my cell phone at home. So, I had a bunch of missed calls and messages. I also got a bunch of E-mails, E-greetings, text messages, facebook messages, and friendster messages wishing me a happy birthday. It was all really sweet. Isn't technology wonderful?

It was a very happy birthday and tomorrow I will continue to celebrate by going to Six Flags with Hodas, Charles, and Val and then dinner at 1789 with Hodas, probably followed by a late night viewing of Wedding Crashers.

I'm so happy =oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home