Friday, September 02, 2005

even more me... in list form

By the way, I definitely first typed the title out as: "even more me... in lost form." What do you say about that, Dr. Freud? ... and on with the meme

RANDOM
28. Romantic memory: This should include my current boyfriend, right? Hmmm. He does this all the time now, but the first time was cutest just because it was the first time: I said, "Thanks for blahbittyblah," and he responded, "Thanks for being my girlfriend." Not exactly Danielle Steele sort of stuff... but who wants that anyway?
31. Person You Dislike Most: Oh damn you Hillary Duff!
32. Best Thing That Has Happened: ever? I'm gonna go with the invention of the cotton gin... because that is what Mr. Parlin told me when I was 15. And I believed everything I heard from a teacher until I turned 22.
33. On your desk: My plumpkin, the bouquet of flowers from Hodas, a picture of Ella and Gregory, a tiny zen garden, a bag of cheetos and office stuff.
34. Pictures on your desktop: Ella sitting in her car seat and pointing at me (behind the camera)
35. Color: Just name a random color? puce
36. Movie: The last movie I saw was 40-year old virgin... twice.
37. Artist: Van Gogh i guess
38. Cars: I don't have a car.
39. Ice Cream: yes please
40. Season: Spring... gotta love jacket weather
41. Breakfast Food: Egg & cheese sandwich on a plain bagel... all the time.

WHO
42. Makes you laugh the most: Of all time, Ate Cheryl. She's funny. Though there is one dumb joke that Jay Jones told me in high school English that made me laugh harder than ever... and it still makes me laugh. Oh Jay Jones... you and your baby pigmies.
43. Makes you smile: Hodas =o)
44. Can make you feel better no matter what: Hodas =oD
45. Has a crush on you: seriously this time, who doesn't? so stop asking me
47. Who Has it easier, girls or guys? you stupid boys with your menstrual- and pregnancy-free lives.
48. Gives you A Funny Feeling When You See Them: Big Bird... I just know he's gonna snap one day, what with all the letters and numbers and children to deal with. I mean Snuffleupagus is no help around the block, always snorting the cocaine. Bert and Ernie always squabbling over who'll be the big spoon. And when the day comes, I know he's just gonna stab me to death with his blunt beak. "I can't fly you know! I had to take the bus here." I'll be ready for you, Big Bird. Mark my words.

HAVE YOU EVER
49. Sat by the phone waiting for a phone call all night: No, I'm too easily distracted.
50. Saved AIM conversations: Yes. One is printed and stored in a lockbox, awaiting the perfect day to be used against a certain someone... (it might be you... so don't fuck with me)
51. Saved E-mails: durr of course
52. Forward secret E-mails: hahaha and it was hilarious... only one person got hurt
53. Wish you were someone else: only when i'm alive
54. Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: this one time, i really had to pee and we were in the middle of nowhere...
55. Wear perfume/cologne: yup
56. Cuddle: "Have you ever cuddle?" This list has terrible grammar. Anyway, I cuddle with whoever gives me the chance.
(hey wheres 57?)
58. Go online for longer than eight hours at a time: excuse me? i have a life.
59. Fallen for your best friend?: i guess
61. Kissed two people in the same day?: It wasn't the proudest day of my life.
62. Had sex with two different people on the same day? Gross.
63. Been rejected: Oh, he'll pay. He will pay.
64. Been in love?: I am right now.
65. Been in lust?: I guess... what does that mean?
66. Used someone?: Who hasn't?
67. Been used?: Who hasn't?
68. Cheated on someone?: I kissed someone else while I had a boyfriend once. But we broke up soon after. And it wasn't a very long (or sober) kiss. And I felt really bad. STOP JUDGING ME!!!
69. Been cheated on?: Probably, bastard men and their stupid infidelity.
70. Been kissed?: After all of those questions, now this one is asked? That's like running to second from third.
71. Done something you regret?: Again, who hasn't? But we must all move on.

LAST PERSON
72. You touched?: The guy at the cash register at the deli downstairs (i got a bagel) when he gave me my change.
73. You talked to?: Dan, my boss.
74. You hugged?: Hodas.
75. You instant messaged?: Lindsay.
77. You yelled at?: Look, this is just the volume of my voice. I AM NOT YELLING!!
78. You thought about?: My sister, Michelle. I thought she would find my answer to the previous question amusing.
79. Who text messaged you?: Ched Nunez, wishing me a "Happy Burfday"
80. Who broke your heart?: TBD
81. Who told you they loved you?: Everyone loves me.

DO YOU...
82. Color your hair?: Not anymore.
83. Have tattoos?: No, too permanent.
84. Have piercings? Just the ears.
85. Have a loved one?: Many ones... haha oxymorons crack me up.
86. Own a webcam?: nope
87. Own a thong?: Excuse me? That's a little personal.
88. Ever get off the dang computer?: yea after i fuckin finish this long as survey
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: Ja spreche ich ein kleines Deutsch. Not really though.
(where's 90?)
91. Quack? It happens spontaneously. Like turrets.

HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU...
92. Stolen anything? Never. In fact, once I accidentally walked out of Claire's Boutique with a mood ring in my hand and I went back to return it. Actually, I guess I'm "stealing" cable.
93. Smoke?: Yup.
94. Schizophrenic?: Give me time...
95. Obsessive?: Maybe just a little.
96. Compulsive?: I will not dignify that with a response.
97. Obsessive compulsive? Over some things (don't touch my DVDs).
98. Panic?: OMG WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME SO MANY QUESTIONS??!?!? I CAN'T ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS!!! oh.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger SR Phoenix said...

I was going for wisdom with age and also the notion that should have stopped having actual teachers at that age (had I finished school on time). But now that I think about it, I don't think I believed a thing Vikram said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home