Wednesday, November 09, 2005

From the mouths of babes...


Is that too little to see? You can just click on it to make it bigger. (At least that's what he said... jk i don't know what he i'm talking about anyway.)

Oh Calvin, you are so right. As someone on the brink of adulthood (in years if not in reality), I can honestly say that anything grown-up I might say or do is a total charade. On the inside (and more often than not, it sneaks on to the outside), I am just a little girl, skipping around and singing Rainbow Connection... because "I know they're wrong, wait and see."

Speaking of wrong, the other point of the comic is excellent and needs no further editorialization than that of Calvin. Well, maybe some witty comment from Hobbes that I have not the wit to think of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home