Friday, October 21, 2005

comeback

So, that last entry was a lamer comeback than Patrick Swayze's last (straight-to-video) movie. Okay, not the best comparison, but I couldn't think of anything else. What would you have used? (Seriously, post some. It'll be funny.)

Anyway, I haven't posted in a while... mostly because I have nothing to talk about. The only things I've had on my mind have been pretty personal and I never know what's in bounds for blogging. I suppose it depends on the blogger and how much he/she is willing to share. But I never know when I'm being too depressing or something like that... and I end up making others uncomfortable. I've lost a lot of friends, boyfriends, pet rabbits, etc. doing that.

I'd rather not lose readers for my blog! So, I'm gonna ask you, my loyal and loving readers, how serious, sad, and/or personal would you allow me to get here?

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very, and tons.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger SR Phoenix said...

Okay, I'm not sure it can count as a vote when an anonymous poster asks for it. Or is this just good democracy at work?

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't I hear the bad things anyway?? :o) haha...

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that joke was lamer than FDR's legs...

...too soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home