Monday, December 05, 2005

TV Rap Week

Tonight will mark the temporary return of Kitchen Confidential to Fox's Monday night lineup, following a new episode of Arrested Development. Of course, we can't get too excited given that Fox has decided to cancel both shows. Logic has never dictated my emotions too well, though, and I'm ecstatic for tonight's television offerings.

Besides the fact that Arrested Development, Kitchen Confidential and How I Met Your Mother (repeat) are all on, I will be getting digital cable today! Finally! Along with a DVR! As an uber-couch potato and tv-fanatic, this is all very exciting for me. So, in honor of all this tv excitement, my blog this week will be dedicated to all things television. I'm thinking of it as a practice round for my eventual successful column: "TV Rap."

This is history in the making folks! If you'd like to print out these entries, I'd happily autograph them for you =oP

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

Nice blog here. Your friend Michael will do great in Iraq-West Point prepared him well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home