Tuesday, August 30, 2005

more me... in list form

HAVE YOU EVER
1. Kissed your cousin: On the cheek. Anything besides that... you are gross just for asking, you perverted invisible list maker you.
2. Ran away: When I was really little, I told my sister, Cheryl, I wanted to run away from home. She said, "Okay, but you'll have to pack first." She took out my tiny red suitcase and helped me get it all packed up. She said, "I'll go with you." She took my hand and strutted out the front door. Leading me around our next door neighbor's house, she said, "We'll have to pick a really nice house with a really nice family to live with next." Entering the very front door we just exited, she said, "This place looks perfect! I bet the family here is really nice and will take really good care of us." We've lived with them ever since.
3. Skipped school: Never in high school. And it doesn't count in college, right? Isn't skipping class just called "sleeping" once you hit college?
4. Broken someone's heart: I've heard that I might have. But you know, once he's dumped, I don't listen to him at all afterwards.... haha jk!
5. Been in love: Or at least something a lot like it. (I just watched A Lot Like Love... I enjoyed it and might recommend it, but don't blame me if you don't like it.)
6. Cried when someone died?: Of course. Even I'm not that heartless.
7. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Every day of my life. Oh Michael Vartan... you will give one day and you will be mine!
8. Broken a bone: I kind of broke my ankle once. It was that bone that doesn't really move anyway. So I didn't need a cast and that's why it was "kind of" broken.
9. Done something embarrassing: All the time!
10. Done a drug: indeed
11. Cried in school: I think there might have been a bathroom stall named after me.

WHICH IS BETTER
12. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
13. Sprite or 7UP: Sprite
14. Girls or Guys: girls rule, boys drool!
15. Flowers or Candy: mmm candy
16. Blondes or Brunettes: Blondes may have more fun, but brunettes have more power.
17. Bitchy or Slutty: bitchy = fun
18. Tall or Short: i like being shorter because i like boys to be taller than me.
19. Pants or Shorts: pants... so i don't have to shave my legs
20. Night or Day: night

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
21. What do you notice first: Everyone always answers the same thing for this question. I'm gonna dig deeper and say... ass and adam's apple.
22. Last person you slow danced with: Hodas, but really it was a hug in motion.
23. Worst Question To Ask: There are too many to choose from.

THE LAST TIME YOU
24. Kissed: yesterday
25. Showered: yesterday (but not at the same time as the kissing... pervert)
26. Stepped outside: 10ish am

... but wait there's more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home