Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Sister, the Scrub

I just found out from my sister, who's a first year anesthesiology resident, that one of her co-workers said to her, "Now I remember who you remind of!"

He continued, "Do you watch Scrubs?"

Durr, who doesn't watch Scrubs?

"Yes . . . don't say Elliott. Do NOT say Elliott," she replied.

"No, you remind me of Carla!"

Now, she can't figure out what it is that would make him say that. I'm thinking it's the dark skin, dark hair, and shapely figure. She thinks it may be the personality, which she describes as smart-mouthed and obnoxious, but ... and this is about Carla, not my sister... I would say is bossy, righteous and stubborn. So, being that you all don't know my sister (though at least one of you does), what would make you compare a person to Carla Espinosa? Or is being compared to her a compliment or an insult?

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shapely figure?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Map said...

This is plagiarism, my love. Heehee. Anyway, shapely figure? Really?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home